Re: st: RE: Cragg-Donald Wald Statistic and Stock and Yogo Critical values when there are more than 2 endogenous variables that are likely weak

From   Stephen Armah <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Cragg-Donald Wald Statistic and Stock and Yogo Critical values when there are more than 2 endogenous variables that are likely weak
Date   Tue, 2 Jun 2009 05:16:36 -0500

Dear max,
Thanks so much for the prompt response.  however I believe ivreg2 and
xtivreg2 both do not  report Cragg-Donald Wald Statistic and Stock and
Yogo Critical values when there are " more than two endogenous
variables" that are likely weak.  This may be because Stock and Yogo
only worked with two endogenous variables.  I might be wrong.  Your
help is appreciated

I read Stock Wright and Yogo (2002) "A Survey of Weak Instruments and
Weak Identi’ cation in Generalized Method of Moments". Journal of
Business & Economic Statistics October 2002, Vol. 20, No. 4   but I am
still not sure for the  more than two endogenous variables case.

Thanks
and be well