Re: st: Complex survey with only sampling weights

Subject   Re: st: Complex survey with only sampling weights
Date   Mon, 1 Jun 2009 07:38:40 -0400

Clustering at the higher level will take account of lower-level
clustering, for the most part, so you can just:

svyset province [pweight=pw]
svy: reg y x
*   or
reg y x [pw=pw], cl(province)