Re: st: Multilevel models with plausible values as dependent variable

Subject   Re: st: Multilevel models with plausible values as dependent variable
Date   Fri, 29 May 2009 10:47:22 -0400

Nailing Xia <[email protected]> :
-gllamm- can handle this case; -findit gllamm- and read a few hundred
pages of references...
Do you need a multilevel model or can you specify fixed effects
(faster and easier, and often more theoretically defensible)?