st: stata graphics- qfitci versus lfitci??

From   [email protected]
Subject   st: stata graphics- qfitci versus lfitci??
Date   Fri, 29 May 2009 15:01:09 +1000

Dear stata list,

I have a quick question regarding the graphs. I am trying to graph the relationship between some interaction variables and my outcome variable. To do this, I am using "twoway (qfitci DV IV)". However, some of the relationships are better represented using 'twoway (lfitci DV IV)'. Can I use a mixture of both of these approaches to present my data?
thanks for your help,
Allison