RE: st: Creating tables of baseline characteristics

From   Tomas M <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Creating tables of baseline characteristics
Date   Thu, 28 May 2009 11:58:51 -0700

PS:

My formatting for the example table messed up.

Here is the table I would like to generate:

                   Foreign Car    Domestic Car     No Car
Price $40,000      %                %              %