Re: st: Forest plot of hazard ratios

From   Anders Gaarsdal Holst <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Forest plot of hazard ratios
Date   Wed, 27 May 2009 16:10:29 +0200

After playing around a bit with the different components, I found
metan combined with parmest to be just the thing. So thank you very
much.  Now I only have to figure out how to insert my reference
values, but this ought to be pretty simple.

Thanks
/Anders