Re: st: RE: case-control study vs entire dataset

From   moleps islon <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: case-control study vs entire dataset
Date   Tue, 26 May 2009 10:41:40 +0200

Thank you for confirming what I thought. It'll be a pleasure
responding to the reviewer:-)

Regards
Moleps