st: Re: st: how to test with two suspect endogenous variables?

From   Stephen Armah <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: st: how to test with two suspect endogenous variables?
Date   Sat, 23 May 2009 14:52:48 -0500

Dear Rose,
Test the suspected endogenous variables one at a time for endogeneity
using the Durbin-Wu-Hausman test.  You need to find instruments for
each endogenous variables that are:

1) Exogenous in the main equation (Exogenous, not external.  See Deaton (2008))
2) Strongly correlated with the endogenous variable.  Evaluate
instrument strength by comparing the Cragg-Donald-Wald F-statistic
with Stock and Yogo (2005) critical Values.