RE: st: how to get the "tabdis" result in datasheet?

From   Roy Wada <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: how to get the "tabdis" result in datasheet?
Date   Wed, 20 May 2009 12:30:15 -0700

You should be able to work from this example.

sysuse auto, clear
cap log close
logout, save(myfile) fix excel replace: tabdisp trunk foreign , cell(rep78) stubwidth(25)

You would need to get it from ssc.

-logout- probably could use drop( ) option that will automatically
lop off the top.

Roy