st: Re: fastcd

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Re: fastcd
Date   Tue, 19 May 2009 22:50:17 +0200

Something is weird about the command. -ssc d fastcd- shows that the ado is called c.ado and consequently resides in another directory...
Type -which c- to see that...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nelson, Carl" <>
To: <>
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 10:40 PM
Subject: st: fastcd

I had an installation problem with fastcd.

In Stata
ssc install fastcd  does an install
help fastcd gives information about the fastcd syntax
fastcd comes up as an unrecognized command.
When I look in ado/plus/f there is no fastcd.ado file.
I'd appreciate any help fixing the installation.

Carl Nelson
University of Illinois
Urbana, Illinois