Re: st: RE: FITINT: does it test all two-way interactions simultaneously?

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: FITINT: does it test all two-way interactions simultaneously?
Date   Tue, 19 May 2009 14:58:27 -0400

John, this seems to be a question that you can answer by test which
specifies a few interaction terms. Be sure to report back your
findings.

-Steve