Re: st: AIC and BIC to compare parametric and non-parametric survival models

From   Tom Trikalinos <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AIC and BIC to compare parametric and non-parametric survival models
Date   Mon, 18 May 2009 13:27:12 -0400

Thanks, guys -- this is very helpful.