Re: st: PWEIGHT question

From   Ana Gabriela Guerrero Serdan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: PWEIGHT question
Date   Fri, 15 May 2009 01:14:08 -0700 (PDT)

You probably need to use pweight, here is a link that explains the difference between fw, pw and aw:

http://www.cpc.unc.edu/services/computer/presentations/statatutorial/example30.html

regards,
Gaby