Re: st: AW: Making scatterplot instead of box plot...

Subject   Re: st: AW: Making scatterplot instead of box plot...
Date   Fri, 15 May 2009 00:15:22 +0200

<>

Ok, overlays between Stata graphs work best with the -twoway- family, but -graph box- does not have membership status there. So let me guess what your best shot at the prob could be:

*************
sysuse bpwide, clear

//before
graph box bp_before,/*