AW: st: "time ratios" and "hazard ratios"

Subject   AW: st: "time ratios" and "hazard ratios"
Date   Thu, 14 May 2009 17:38:53 +0200

<>

Thank you very much, it works well now!

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von
[email protected]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2009 17:36
An: [email protected]
Betreff: Re: st: "time ratios" and "hazard ratios"

--

Martin,
Try:

I think that's what I already specified, but this time I copied it
right from the link on Stephen's  web page, which is:
http://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/iser/teaching/module-ec968

And the book is "lecture notes manuscript"  under "Other related
materials, including Lecture notes"

-Steve

(http://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/teaching/degree/stephenj/ec968/pdfs/ec968lnotes