st: Error: e(sample) information not available

From   Nirina F <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Error: e(sample) information not available
Date   Tue, 12 May 2009 19:54:27 -0400

Hello,

1- I run the following and I am getting the error message: e(sample)
information not available
r(498); Could you please let me know what I have done wrong?

set more off
use http://fmwww.bc.edu/ec-p/data/wooldridge/mroz.dta
eststo eq1: ivreg2 lwage exper expersq (educ=age kidslt6 kidsge6),
ffirst robust
estadd scalar Shea =el(e(first), 1, 1)
esttab * using pbesample.csv, beta star  cells(b(star) se(par fmt(2)))
stats(r2_a N widstat Shea jp , fmt(2))

2- Also, I would like to create a loop that would have a local xvars"
educ1 educ2 educ3" which are the different variables that I would like
to instrument but not sure on how I should write the loop.

Thank you very much in advance for your help