re: st: problems with joinby or merge

From   Ana Gabriela Guerrero Serdan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   re: st: problems with joinby or merge
Date   Tue, 12 May 2009 02:43:52 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Eva and Kit,

Indeed my Governorate variable had differnt values in each dataset. I have corrected them and it seems Ok now.

Indeed if I would have looked carfully at the _merge variable I wouldn't have spent hours figuring out what was the problem.

I have typed: merge Governorate using dataset2, nokeep

thanks,

Gaby