Re: st: Monte Carlo with preset spatial autocorrelation

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: Monte Carlo with preset spatial autocorrelation
Date   Mon, 11 May 2009 15:49:04 -0400

Susan Olivia <>:
Note that the top of that page says the "FAQ is for users of Stata 6,
an older version of Stata. It is not relevant for more recent
versions." See -help drawnorm- for the modern equivalent.  If you can
give the relevant matrix of correlations or covariances, the rest is
easy.  What does your "pre-determined weighting matrix" look like?