st: bioprobit with pweights and clustered standard errors

From   "Brenner, Jan" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: bioprobit with pweights and clustered standard errors
Date   Sun, 10 May 2009 14:18:36 +0200

Hi everyone,

I am currently working with the bioprobit command. It works well as long as I don't use weights and/or the cluster option. Since I actually need both, it is pretty
unfortunate that whenever I use one of the two (or both) I get the following error message (after several iterations):

Mata run-time error

[M-2]   error . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Return code 3499
        ____ not found
        The specified variable or function could not be found.
        In the case of a function, it was not already loaded, it is not
        in the libraries, and there is no .mo file with its name.

Any suggestions what I have to do? Thanks in advance for any help,

Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung e.V. (RWI Essen)
Hohenzollernstr. 1-3
D-45128 Essen

Phone: +49-201-8149-0
Fax: +49-201-8149-200

Executive Board/Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Christoph M. Schmidt, Ph.D. (Präsident), Prof. Dr. Thomas K. Bauer, Prof. Dr. Wim Kösters
Registration-No./VR 1784 beim Amtsgericht Essen