Re: st: import from ZDT and ZDA format

From   John Antonakis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: import from ZDT and ZDA format
Date   Sun, 10 May 2009 12:21:25 +0200

Welcome. I dumped SPSS a few years ago, though I have a couple of old data sets in SPSS so -usespss- comes in handy at times.

Best,
J.

Prof. John Antonakis
Associate Dean Faculty of Business and Economics
University of Lausanne
Internef #618
CH-1015 Lausanne-Dorigny
Switzerland