st: Returning a p-value for simulation

From   John Antonakis <>
Subject   st: Returning a p-value for simulation
Date   Sun, 10 May 2009 00:19:02 +0200

I am running an rclass program that I wish to simulate.

After estimating a probit, I want to save the coefficients, along with the t-stats and the p-values for later simulation. I figured out the former but not the latter two. What I have so far is:

probit y x1 x2
return scalar b1 =_b[x1]
return scalar b2 =_b[x2]

Prof. John Antonakis
Associate Dean Faculty of Business and Economics
University of Lausanne
Internef #618
CH-1015 Lausanne-Dorigny

Tel ++41 (0)21 692-3438