st: Making a Matrix from Three Variables

From   Allan Joseph Medwick <>
Subject   st: Making a Matrix from Three Variables
Date   Fri, 8 May 2009 18:13:42 -0400

Hi, All,

I have three variables (var1, var2, var3).  I would like to create a
matrix where the values of var1 are the columns (ascending), the
values of var2 are the rows (also ascending), and the values of var3
are the elements in the matrix.  I know there must be a user defined
procedure out there to do this, but I haven't been able to find it.