st: AW: propensity score analysis

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: propensity score analysis
Date   Fri, 8 May 2009 09:13:41 +0200

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [] Im Auftrag von Michael Eisenberg
Gesendet: Freitag, 8. Mai 2009 08:44
Betreff: st: propensity score analysis

Dear all,

I am interested in using Stata to perform a propensity score analysis.
 I came across psmatch2 which appears quite robust, but I need more
direction than is provided in its help file.  Does anyone know of any
literature with a more detailed, step by step explanation of how to
perform the required analysis, interpretation of output, etc?  Perhaps
an article or text for psmatch2 or any other appropriate Stata
function.  I understand the theory, I just need guidance for the

Thanks in advance.