st: tsset with non-integers

From   Frank Gallo <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: tsset with non-integers
Date   Thu, 07 May 2009 08:12:53 -0400

<>

Hi All,

What I would like to do, which I cannot find exactly in the archives, is to check the independence of the residual terms (e) from a regression. I would like to run the -durbinh- command, but I know that I need to set the time variable using tsset. The residuals though are not integers. I appreciate any help with the syntax. Thank you.

Best,
Frank *