st: Re: multiple imputation and survival analysis

Subject   st: Re: multiple imputation and survival analysis
Date   Fri, 1 May 2009 20:02:49 +0200

<>

The example from the help file produces hazard ratios as default, and you have to request coefficients. I am having a hard time to believe that it behaves differently because of the imputation..

***
webuse kva, clear
stset failtime
stcox load bearings

//    Replay results, but show coefficients rather than hazard ratios
stcox, nohr
***

HTH
Martin