Re: st: Re: negative haumsan test statistics

From   Yee Kyoung Kim <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: negative haumsan test statistics
Date   Fri, 1 May 2009 20:33:52 +0900

Dear Martin,

Thank you for the reply.
I have not reversed the order.
System GMM is suppposed to be consistent.
Therefore, I did as below...

Hausman gmm fe

Does it mean that the gmm estimates are no longer consistent?

I tried -suest- but GMM does not generate "score" that is required for
"predict". So, this doesn't help ...

Thank you.

YK