Re: st: Re: Calculate beta values for mim results

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Calculate beta values for mim results
Date   Thu, 30 Apr 2009 20:48:36 -0400

Hi Martin,

Thank you very much for the reply. I am VERY NEW to Stata. I am using version 10. I assume that pr is the DV and we f rep tr tu are the IVs. Is there something that should replace "sample" such as _mj? I need to calculate the beta values for the -mim- run on 5 imputed data sets. Thank you.

Best,
Frank