Re: st: What to do if interactive fixed effects are huge?

From   "Yandi.SHEN" <>
Subject   Re: st: What to do if interactive fixed effects are huge?
Date   Wed, 29 Apr 2009 18:36:05 +0200

Thanks very much for Clive's advice.

But I am afraid the product dimension is too huge. I even cannot
create a set of dummies for product fixed effects by xi: i.product,
after setting up the maximum memory and matsize. Does this mean I have
no choice but  choose to de-mean the variables?

Another problem is that in my case (triple-difference approach, DDD),
there is only one explanatory variable, i.e. the triple interaction
term of three dummy variables. Will de-meaning still make sense?

Thanks for any advice.

Ms. Yandi SHEN
Mobiel: +39-3891519209