Re: st: RE: Negative eigen values in factor, pf command?

Subject   Re: st: RE: Negative eigen values in factor, pf command?
Date   Wed, 29 Apr 2009 00:21:14 +0200

<>

"PS. if "Thanks emails" are inappropriate for the listserv,
please let me know off list and I'll refrain in the future...as I feel
I will be asking more questions soon)"

We can tell you this on the list, as it is plain to see from the FAQ http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/statalist.html#others
toward the end:

"Continuing or closing a thread you started is important, especially by answering secondary questions and by reporting what solved your problem. You can then thank those who tried to help. "

I hope that you will continue asking questions on the list :-)

HTH
Martin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean-Gael Collomb" <[email protected]>