AW: st: re: Programming stata using egen functions

Subject   AW: st: re: Programming stata using egen functions
Date   Tue, 28 Apr 2009 15:18:48 +0200

<>

True! But what is your explanation for the failure of the -max()- function then? Seems to work fine...

scalar m_108  =2.33
scalar m_109  =3.4
scalar m_1010 =1.2
di max(m_108, m_109, m_1010)