Statalist

st: AW: R-squared after -heckman- or -treatreg-

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: AW: R-squared after -heckman- or -treatreg-
Date   Tue, 28 Apr 2009 15:00:16 +0200

<>

When you type

estat ic

after estimation, you do get model criteria which allow you to compare them
with competing models. Apart from that, in my experience, there is always a
good reason for Stata not to hand out a certain number for a certain
model...

HTH
Martin