st: overid test

From   Rodrigo Briceño <>
Subject   st: overid test
Date   Mon, 27 Apr 2009 16:10:24 -0600

Dear stata listers. I'm running some IV models in stata 10. The
command used in a database of 300 thousand observations was:
set more off
ivprobit serving_6 estancia iprevio sex agef
ingreso_2 ingreso_3
(aseg = prov_2 prov_3 prov_4 prov_5 prov_6 prov_7
ecivil_2 ecivil_3 ecivil_4 ecivil_5 ecivil_6)
, twostep, if cr==1

overid, all

The IVprobit model runs very nice, but when I got the sentence about
overid, all (as it mentioned in the help file) nothing happens...I
tried running this sentence individually (not as part of the do-file),
but then the error "invalid syntax" appear. I though that the package
was not installed in Stata but it is installed, since I can see the
help and I also looked in ado folder and the file is there. What could
be possible happening here? I tried also using stata 9.2 but the same
error appeared.

Rodrigo Briceño
+506  22-91-12-00 ext. 113   Office
+506  22-32-08-30                Fax