Re: st: Efficient way to run regressions with many dummy variables?

From   David Jacobs <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Efficient way to run regressions with many dummy variables?
Date   Mon, 27 Apr 2009 16:58:52 -0400

Look up the Stata routine called -areg-.

Dave Jacobs