Re: st: RE: -twoway scatter- different colors for different observations

From   Jacob Wegelin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: -twoway scatter- different colors for different observations
Date   Sun, 26 Apr 2009 19:20:08 -0400

I believe this is the same as my second example. The two separate
-scatter- statements cause the sizes of the plotting circles to be
recalculated for each -scatter- statement, so that the areas are no
longer proportional to the sample size N. This is why I want to
specify the color via a variable, analogous to the -msymbol(rep78)-
example.

Jake