RE: st: imputing continuous values when respondents select categories, e.g., income category

From   Roy Wada <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: imputing continuous values when respondents select categories, e.g., income category
Date   Fri, 24 Apr 2009 22:27:51 -0700

Bootstrap will correct the standard error.

Latent estimations (heckman, etc) are meant to predict unobserved
values such as inverse-Mills ratio.

It should not matter how E(y|x,z) is calcualted, as long as the
conditions (i.e. exclusions, non-weak instruments) are met.

http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Storage2_042009