st: Comparing two models

From   TA Stat <>
Subject   st: Comparing two models
Date   Sat, 25 Apr 2009 11:49:38 +0700

I have two different datasets with the same dependent and independent
variable.  For each dataset, regression analysis was used to identify
the extent to which the independent variable can predict the dependent
variable for each datasets.  What is statistics to compare those two
statistical models (from two datasets)?  I have to compare model fits
and parameter estimated such as beta-coefficients, right?