RE: st: imputing continuous values when respondents select categories, e.g., income category

From   Roy Wada <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: imputing continuous values when respondents select categories, e.g., income category
Date   Fri, 24 Apr 2009 21:20:39 -0700

ystar(a,b) will still give you censored predictions, which
may not be a good idea as Richard indicated.

Anyone knows if it's okay to use non-censored predictions from
-intreg- as a part of 2SLS and bootstrap the standard error,
assuming we have identifying instruments in the first stage?

Roy

http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Updates2_042009