st: Re: full names on regression output

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Re: full names on regression output
Date   Sat, 25 Apr 2009 00:22:17 +0200

You could use -estimates table-

sysuse auto, clear
rename disp verylongdisplacement
prob f rep tr tu very
estimates table, style(oneline)
estimates table, varwidth(27) style(oneline)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rodrigo Briceño" <>
To: <>
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 12:13 AM
Subject: st: full names on regression output

Dear Statalisters. I have been looking on the stata list archive and
also in google about a possible way to have the full labels of the
variables used in some procedures I'm running (mainly probit
Do you know if there is a way to avoid the truncating to 8 characters
in output results (ex: region~e* instead of region_central)?

Rodrigo Briceño
+506  22-91-12-00 ext. 113   Office
+506  22-32-08-30                Fax

SKYPE: rbriceno1087