st: re: work with many recent do-files

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: re: work with many recent do-files
Date   Thu, 23 Apr 2009 06:58:41 -0400

Alan said

The subject line allows me to air a minor gripe, that the Window menu
allows opening a blank do file but doesn't offer "recently used" do
files.  It seems you have to open the do editor then use its file menu
to open an existing file.  Or type "doedit filename".

In the File menu, Open Recent Do-Files presents me with a submenu of about 20 of them...

An Introduction to Stata Programming |