st: mim: xtmelogit & mim: xtmixed

From   Kris Anderson <>
Subject   st: mim: xtmelogit & mim: xtmixed
Date   Tue, 21 Apr 2009 20:44:20 -0700

I am trying to run mim: xtmelogit and am running into errors. Has anyone successfully run this application?

Also, I have successfully run mim: xtmixed but cannot get the independent model estimates to run. I saw a post sometime ago with a similar problem but no solution posted. Has anyone solved this issue?

Thank you.