RE: st: RE: What is this plot type?

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: RE: What is this plot type?
Date   Mon, 20 Apr 2009 19:56:01 +0100

I don't know what you mean by "either" here. I think the display works as intended, but the key question is: Does it really impart understanding of the data? Or better understanding than other graph forms?

I can't get the interactive part to work either. I know there are more ways to skin this cat, I was just curious where it came from. I don't know that it was from Stata only that it appears other WSJ graphs may come from Stata.