AW: AW: AW: AW: st: Re: graph question

Subject   AW: AW: AW: AW: st: Re: graph question
Date   Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:58:54 +0200

<>

First of all, here is the -graph- you asked for earlier...

*************
clear*

qui{
//create data
set obs 600

gen arm= cond(_n<301,0,1)
lab def arms 0 "control" 1 "experimental"
la val arm arms

egen float interval = fill(0 1 3 6 9 12 0 1 3 6 9 12)
egen float measurement = seq(), from(1) to(50) block(6)

//fictional value of measurement (no systematic diff btw control and
experimental group)
gen mymeasurement=rchi2(3)
}

//check
mean mymeasurement, over(arm interval)

//collapse
collapse (mean) mean=mymeasurement (semean) semean=mymeasurement, by(arm
interval)
gen lb= mean-invnormal(0.975)*semean
gen ub= mean+invnormal(0.975)*semean

//graph
tw (bar mean interval, barwidth(.5)) ///
(rcap lb ub interval), ///
xlabel(0 1 3 6 9 12) by(arm, note("")) legend(off)

Let me think about combining those two w/o overlapping...

HTH
Martin