st: Stochastic dominance!

From   "Rao, James" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Stochastic dominance!
Date   Sun, 19 Apr 2009 20:50:27 +0200

I would like to do some stochastic dominance analysis to compae two
distributions and I was just wondering if anyone knows how to conduct 1st and
2nd order stochastic dominance analysis in stata!
Rao E.O. James (Msc)
Research Associate/PhD Student

Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development
Georg-August University of Göttingen
Platz der Gottinger Sieben 5
37073 Göttingen, Germany.
Tell:+49-551-394443 (Office)

Courage is not the absence of fear but the triumph over it ... so fear not to
fear ... but strive to overcome fear!