st: graph question

From   Nikolaos Pandis <>
Subject   st: graph question
Date   Sun, 19 Apr 2009 09:19:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all.

I would like to ask the following:

I have continuous data for two trial arms (control and experiment).
There are 50 measurements per arm.
Data is collected at 6 time intervals.

I would like to plot a bar chart with the x axis showing the intervals (0, 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 months). Within each interval I would like to have one bar for the control and one for the experimental group.
The y axis shows the mean of the measurement of interest.

Additionally, I would like to show the confidence intervals at each interval per treatment group.

Alternatively, I would like to draw  a line plot with the same y and x axis information, except that the two lines  would represent the control and the experimental groups.

Thank you very much,