Re: st: ivreg2: No validity tests if just-identified?

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   Re: st: ivreg2: No validity tests if just-identified?
Date   Thu, 16 Apr 2009 07:01:15 -0400

Credit for that suggestion should go to Jeff Wooldridge, who outlines the strategy in his MIT Press textbook Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data. That book also contains an excellent discussion of instrumental variables techniques.

An Introduction to Stata Programming |