st: Re: summarize variables without collapsing

From   Christopher Baum <>
Subject   st: Re: summarize variables without collapsing
Date   Tue, 14 Apr 2009 15:40:32 -0400

webuse grunfeld,clear
tabstat invest mvalue kstock,stat(mean sd min max) save
mat li r(StatTotal)

Kit Baum   |   Boston College Economics and DIW Berlin   |
An Introduction to Stata Programming   |
An Introduction to Modern Econometrics Using Stata   |