Re: st: Comparing two coefficients

From   John Antonakis <>
Subject   Re: st: Comparing two coefficients
Date   Tue, 14 Apr 2009 18:47:50 +0200

Try reg3, e.g.

reg3 (cons exp = x z) (z = q r), 2sls

or if you are sure the model is properly specified everywhere

reg3 (cons exp = x z) (z = q r)

Then the test you are looking for is:

test [cons]z = [exp]z, coef

Prof. John Antonakis
Associate Dean Faculty of Business and Economics
University of Lausanne
Internef #618
CH-1015 Lausanne-Dorigny

Tel ++41 (0)21 692-3438