st: AW: Data management question for survival analysis problem

Subject   st: AW: Data management question for survival analysis problem
Date   Mon, 13 Apr 2009 22:07:17 +0200

<>

Sounds like a case for the -sum()- function

*************
clear*

inp ID  VI     AGE    CONTVAR    BINVAR
1   1      60      .         .