From   mlichter@buffalo.edu
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   Re: st: AW: apologies..
Date   Sat, 11 Apr 2009 19:38:42 -0400

More details would be helpful. What commands were used? What kind of data are we
talking about? How many factors were initially extracted, and what command was
used for rotation?

If Tarun did -factor varlist, factor(1) pcf- and therefore only extracted a
single factor, and then, e.g., -rotate, varimax-, there would be no change for
obvious reasons--you don't rotate a single factor.

Michael