Re: st: Polychoric and missing values in correlation matrix

From   Robert A Yaffee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Polychoric and missing values in correlation matrix
Date   Thu, 09 Apr 2009 13:55:42 -0400

Martin,
   Stas Kolenikov wrote an ado program to generate polychoric and polyserial
correlations.  He also wrote a program, polychoricpca to perform a principle
component analysis from the a matrix of such correlations.  These perform
well when there are binary and ordinal variables between which one needs
to obtain correlations.  They are used heavily in structural equation modeling.
   Cheers,
       Bob

Robert A. Yaffee, Ph.D.
Research Professor